Sunday, December 29, 2013

One of our family Christmas celebrations...

took place in Florida this year at my sisters.
We all had a wonderful time.
 My niece Nora just loves Zach...when I say she loves him,
I mean she LOVES him. 
She did warm up to her Auntie B though so I left a winner.
They waited to decorate the tree and light it(thanks Meg and Bri)
Zach is usually in charge of putting the lights on the Christmas tree
so my wonderful sister had to wait to have a lights
 for about two weeks until we got there.
 A bunch of us went to the Zoo and had a great time.
 We got a chance to feed the birds...
 which was a little frightening when they landed on you
and you weren't expecting it.
 Needless to say when it started to turn into a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds,
we got out of there.
 We went on rides,
shared lots of laughs, 
 and even a couple of screams.
The cousins had so much fun together. 
 They even got to feed the giraffes.
 We had a great time swimming in the pool. 
I think we all went in at least once a day.
 We did our annual cookie decorating.
And these cute girls whipped up the frosting.
We all had a wonderful time
and logged some great memories.
Thanks Megan and Brian for letting
our crazy family invade your home for almost a week.
I just feel so blessed to have the family I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment