Thursday, December 12, 2013

We went into the woods...

on a Christmas Tree Hunt!
 So when I got home from picking up the kiddos from school,
my adorable husband was making hot chocolate for our Christmas tree hunt.
It was pretty frigid, but hey, we live in Wisconsin so that's life, right?
 Evie immediately found this tree and said, "This is the one I want!"
Maybe just a bit too big:)
 Josephine found this one and thought it was a prospect.
Maybe just a bit too tiny.
 We settled on this one...well, the top of this one anyway.
And it was just right.
 Zach cut it and because it was so tall,
it got hung up in a couple of others on it's way down.
But we got it down safely and trimmed off the top and...
 here it is- I think one of our best ones yet.
 The kiddos got busy decorating it.
After we got some extra tinsel at the store,
the kids and I made the star(a tradition)
And Oscar got to hang it this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment