Sunday, December 29, 2013

Our Quiet Christmas...

To our amazement, the kids slept in until 7:30!
Needless to say, Zach and I were happy to get the extra hours.
 All the kids got new sleds from Santa.
 Evie got a guitar for Christmas,
which she hasn't put down since opening.
 I got a beautiful ornament made by Oscar for the tree and
wait for it....
 a beautiful candle holder from Josephine.
It's a favorite:)
 It snowed and snowed on Christmas Day so
naturally, we turned our driveway into a sledding hill.
Zach couldn't pass up the chance to put a ramp on the bottom:)
 We spent hours outside and enjoyed the day.
 Evie was the biggest dare devil of the them all...
no surprise from this mom.
 My Christmas was amazing-
I couldn't have asked for a better one.
I feel so blessed to have my family with me.
Here's Evie rocking out to her version of Jingle Bells.
From our family to yours,
We wish you a very Merry Christmas...
The Savior is born!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment