Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Weekend!

Well, this past weekend we were fortunate enough to have Nana and Papa
come out for a visit.
We celebrated my oldests' birthday with Nana and Papa and
got to celebrate Nana's as well.

Well, after giving his bow and arrow a test shot ,
the second shot hit the target.
(He must take after his mom:)

Although Nana and Papa hit the road in the morning,
we still managed alittle birthday celebration.

Did I mention that my big girl couldn't get enough of her Papa this trip?

My big girl was proud to hand over her birthday card for Nana.

Her whole weekend was comprised of doing an activity for 5 minutes
and running to Papa for hugs and repeating that, all weekend long.

My oldest told Nana that he is growing up...
meaning not as many kisses and hugs.

Well, it was Nana's birthday after all.

Oooops, it's been more than five minutes!

Three of the grandkids with Nana.
This picture captures the mad dash that was my girl heading straight for...

Papa!

And last, but cerrtainly not least,
my little princess showing Nana the picture  she drew of the each one of the kids
with Nana and Papa,
"so you don't forget us, Nana"

Like that would even be possible!
Happy Brithday Mom,
We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment