Monday, October 3, 2011

A Productive Day

Well, it's two thirty and I feel pretty accomplished already today.
The girls and I started our morning off by doing applesauce.

 I didn't have to scrub any of the apples today...my little princess washed them all.

We broke out the Pampered Chef apple peeler-corer-slicer today.
All it needed was a little adjustment to fit the apples and the whole process went really quick.

I'm so thankful for my great new tool...thanks Dad and Mom.

My little girl stayed right by my side the whole time to catch any scraps:)

I'm happy with my applesauce yield and think I'm actually done canning for the year.

Since it was already hot in the kitchen, I turned on the oven
and decided granola had to be made.

Of course, I usually don't turn on the oven for just one thing
 so I whipped up a batch of pizza dough for lunch.

And last, but certainly, not least, I worked on my little girls vest.
The most advanced thing I've knitted so far. 
I'm now at the really difficult part...sleeves and the hood.
I'll keep you posted and how the process is going.
Well, I'm thinking some caffeine may be in order for the afternoon. 
Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment