Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Hit of the Year

Well, this present came all the way from a Alaska and was a huge hit!

I was asked to immediately open it and set it up. 
I knew the only way my big girl was going to be 'let' in to my princess' tower
was by bringing her cupcake and tea set so I unwrapped those as well. 
There is no more entrance fee.
The two girls are playing happily in their tower.

I love hearing them role play.
You can tell the family has been sick for a while because the girls
were taking care of their babies and all of a sudden I hear,
"your baby is throwing up all over my baby,
you need to take her home and put her in bed,
oh no, now MY baby is throwing up."
The girls were cleaning up the 'mess' there babies were making.
Hopefully, all of the sickness is gone for awhile, real and imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment