Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Wonderful Visit

My eldest and I went to Florida to visit my sister(Megan),
the new baby, my 3 year old niece, and my brother-in-law(Brian).
The plan: help with the baby, visit, and fill her freezer.
Well, I got most of the meals made I wanted to,
but who can resist these little feet?
 
Oh my, I can't help myself....
I just love babies!
Especially ones as cute as this.

My favorite is the sweaty head after napping on my chest.
 
 Here is my niece and my oldest. 
I was so happy he could come with me.
He was great help entertaining my niece.
They got along great and had loads of fun. 
 
They went lizard hunting almost everyday. 
The one day they caught three.

Here is my niece enjoying the catch.

She is such a great big sister already.
 
Here is my little man with his uncle in the pool, a daily sight.
Brian was such a great sport,
 taking the kids swimming at least once a day if not more!
 
I was asked a few times, "Why don't we have a pool at our house?"
My answer,"Because we don't live in Florida."
 
My beautiful sister and me. 
We had a wonderful time and a lot of laughs.
It was neat telling my niece what she has to look forward to
by having a sister.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself,
I had to include this picture.
I have never seen how a pineapple grows.

The last morning we were in Florida,
walking to a little Cuban restaurant for breakfast.
To get their Mickey mouse pancakes.

They gobbled them up.
Thanks for the wonderful visit and
letting me steal your baby/daughter for a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment