Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This weekend was filled...

-with Zach working hard to finish my garden shed
-a church dinner that our family was able to enjoy
(along with the double fudge cake that I purchased at the bake sale)
-getting ready for school to start(clothes, nap things, Lysol wipes,etc.)
-Canning, canning, and more canning!
I know there was more, but I can't remember it now.
 
 Here is the love of my life painting the windows he made for my garden shed.

This is just Zach being Zach. 
And makes me laugh!

Something else that made me laugh:
The kids yelled something out to me before running into the house,
"Mom, we're going inside and coming out the three amigos!"
My response,"OK"
I had no idea what they were doing(except that I love the Three Amigo's movie)
They all came out in white shirts, pants, and belts,
shouting lines from the movies. 
I was doubled over!

We had a play date yesterday that brought with it,
-two walmart bags of green beans
-two dozen eggs
-four zucchinis
-a bushel and a half of tomatoes
Can you guess what I'm doing today?
Happy canning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment