Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colors, colors, colors

We had quite the egg dying event.
 
Each of the kids were given two eggs a piece to start with.
 
 Zach tried to teach My Big Girl to use the dipper,
but as you will soon see,
it didn't work.
 My little princess wanted to make more difficult multi-colored eggs this year.
 
 My oldest was on a mission to perfection like always:)
 
 Here's Zach with an egg dedicated to me: the word Mom inside a heart.
 
 (Caption: Who me?)
This Big Girl stole another one from the carton.
 
 We given up on the egg dipper by now.
 
 Some dinosaur eggs got made with adding equal amounts of vinegar
 and vegetable oil after the tablet dissolves. Thanks Megan for the tip!
 
When I didn't have the camera, I was drying the eggs.
 
These next three are a series when our Big Girl realizes we are out of eggs...

 

 Just priceless...
 
 The older two dancing from all the egg dying excitement.
 
Here is our haul minus one
because it was going to be the darkest one yet
and was left in the cup for an hour.
We had a great time as always
and now I'm off to by the discounted packages of dye 
so we can do this in the summer for a fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment