Monday, March 11, 2013

This morning...

we awoke to a winter wonderland.
 Yesterday, it rained for most of the day.
I had a meeting last night up at church
and it started turning to ice/snow right as we were headed home.
Thankfully, everyone got home safe and sound from the meeting.
It started snowing and even thundered, which is pretty uncommon.
 
 This is my favorite kind of snow...
the kind that makes branches hang low
and paints everything white.
 
 My poor trees out front did take a beating from the
weight of the snow, but I have since cleaned them off and
they are seeming to do just fine.
 
Here are my brand new baskets that I got for my pantry.
I love them and they are already getting lots of use.
 
Can anyone tell me what I did before I had this pantry?
Love, love, love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment