Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Day with my Kitchen with my big girl

A slightly chilly morning with my big helper in the kitchen,
yielded 4 loaves of banana bread,
a whole bunch of giggles, 
and a double batch of zucchini chocolate chip cookies.
These are a favorite with my family and
since I usually freeze the abundance of zucchini that we have,
we get to enjoy this recipe all year long.
If you are a gardener, canner, and homesteader,
I highly recommend you read this book.
It's one of my favorite books and has some great seasonal recipes.
 
 
Usually, springtime brings about a bit of a switch in my hobbies.
Planning and planting in the garden boxes is a favorite
that still seems like it's too far away with the weather we have been having.
While I still knit/crochet in the summer,
I tend to sew more.
Check back soon to see some of the things I've been sewing...
a post is in the making:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment