Sunday, April 21, 2013

Presents....

My dad picked out my birthday present this year,
and viola, my pantry is now organized. 
It makes me smile every time I open my pantry door.
Thanks mom and dad.

 My oldest just picked up his bow this weekend,
which was a Christmas gift from his Aunts.
 
 Needless to say, Zach is a little jealous of his new bow.
My eldest says, "Mom, guess what dad told me, he said I have
a fancier bow than him now!"  All with a huge smile on his face.
There has been target shooting everyday since.
 
And Mother Nature decided to give us this present this morning.
It's April isn't it?  We made the best of it this morning
when coming out of church,
 a snowball fight ensued and giggles couldn't be stopped.
I'm looking forward to pictures of planting, garden boxes, and the outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment