Monday, April 15, 2013

Cousins sleepover

I helped out at school all last week as the secretary. 
Let's just say by Friday, I was ready to be home again.
Zach suggested that we invite the boy cousins over for a sleepover.
 
 Although being a little apprehensive because of being exhausted from the week I had.
We made the calls and I am so glad we did.
 
It was exactly what I needed though!
Zach and I laughed at the conversations going on between the little ones.
We laughed at their giggles and screams(and were there screams)!
 
Needless to say, everyone had a great time and we had no tears,
which is always an indication for a successful sleepover:)
 
We settled down with a movie. 
The kids finally went down at about 11pm and
we awake laughing at around 5:30am. 

Of course I ran out of coffee because that's just how it goes when
I work all week.   Moms can't be superheros all the time:)
So I made a coffee run and picked up donuts.
Thanks for the laughs kiddos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment