Friday, January 13, 2012

It snowed!

It snowed...finally!
The kids were anxious to use their Christmas gifts(new sleds)!
My carpet is also saying thank you
because I was allowing the kids push each other inside on the carpet out of guilt.
Wow, the excitement was contagious.
Mom and the kids bundled up to enjoy a few rides down the back hill.

Anyone who has been to our house, knows our land goes down hill in almost all directions.
So I went to make sure my little daredevils didn't go the wrong way,
which means I needed to start a path so their sleds would follow.


My eldest has the fast sled out of the bunch.
I took a trip on it and I felt like Clark in National Lampoon's Christmas vacation.

My eldest helping out my little princess. 
My big girl and I headed in after taking many trips down hill
and me hauling her back up in the sled.
How did she talk me into that?

All the races, all the laughter, all the fun...
I'm happy to be a Midwesterner!

No comments:

Post a Comment