Friday, January 13, 2012

Lord of the Dance...

One of my favorite activities that our family does on a regular basis,
is to declare right before bedtime a dance night.
A dance night includes:
 -music(quite an array, if I might say so myself)
-kids (and sometimes mom) hitting the 'dance floor' and showing off their moves
-two parents almost in hysterics by the end of the night because of said moves
They all enjoy group or couples dancing and
 it's fun to see the routines they come up with.

My eldest usually looks like he is doing karate.
My little princess looks like a ballerina.
And my big girl usually comes alive whenever hip hop, rap,
or rock comes on and she dances to the beat.
I've said it once and I'll say it again...she's the one to keep an eye on!

Oh, this picture makes me laugh.
Thank goodness for dance nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment