Friday, January 27, 2012

My Little Princess' Birthday

Well, my little princess requested pink cupcakes and ice cream for her birthday.
She walked around the house all day long
singing the 'Happy Birthday' song to herself. 

She blew out her candles one at a time, it was very cute.

My kitchen looked like pepto-bismol,
but it was worth it.
She was ecstatic!

Here's my big girl being a little crazy as usual.
She never eats her whole cupcake only the top:)

My little princess opened her present from her sister and brother...
a backpack and lunch box for school next year.

This was a last minute decision and the best one I made for her presents.
I ordered this princess dress and was really surprised at the quality, especially for the price!
If you are looking for any dress up/role play costumes try the Melissa and Doug brand,
I am (as well as my little princess of course) very pleased.

The kids are playing on my little princess' final gift I've been working on for too long...a quilt for her bed.
Advice to any quilters out there...
don't wait for 4 years to complete a project
because you will end up having to redesign it
(my skill level has improved since I designed the old one)
and fabrics might be discontinued if you need p;purchase more for your new pattern. 
Well, she loved it anyway and that's what matters.
Happy 5th Birthday,
My Little Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment