Friday, September 13, 2013

Doing really well today

Here is a picture of our brave girl.
She had a really good night and
we are focusing on getting her blood pressure stable.
Our awesome ICU nurses warned us about her possibly being
'mad' at us today, which by way, this look on her face is the worst we have gotten so far. 
It's that look of determination that is going to make the difference in her recovery!
She has been eating Popsicles and drinking lots more today.
The ICU nurses are thinking she will be in a recovery room by tomorrow afternoon(Saturday).
Right now the big obstacle is getting her blood pressure to
a steady normal rate with medication. 
She is in the best care possible, which makes things so much easier for Zach and I.
And the best part of my day,
was being able to hold my little one! 
She did really well and we were able to snuggle for about 20 minutes
before she started getting uncomfortable.
I feeling so blessed today,
for the doctor, nurses, family, and friends
who have supported us through this crazy journey.
I have to especially thank my wonderful husband,
who has been my rock...Happy Anniversary Zachary!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 10th Anniversary you two! Thanks for the update and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete