Saturday, September 14, 2013

She had a late night party...

inlcuding ice cream and crackers.  Evie is doing well.  I did run over to the hotel to get some sleep last night and when I got back they had put her back on one of the IV medications.  I was a little concerned, but they assured me that it was only because she was up and moving around more that her blood pressure had gone up.  Today they will be focusing on getting the chest tube out and the cath. out and going to more oral medications.  Since she ate a little bit so she that will help her keep the meds down a bit more.  They are thinking she might be in the ICU for tonight as well, but that doesn't mean that she will stay any longer at the hospital.  The nurse said sometimes they release patients from the ICU to go home so everything is ok. 

I know many of wanted to come and visit her here, but there are no visitors allowed in the ICU so I will let everyone know when we get home.  She will probably be more comfortable having people visit at home and will be feeling more like herself by then.  She is still on pain medication so she isn't quite herself.  But my little comedian is still making us all: doctors, nurses, techs, and mom/dad laugh just by the faces and comments.  I can't even begin to thank everyone who has been supporting us(Megan and Brian-you two are unbelievable)!  We love you all!  Keep up the prayers and I will keep everyone posted.      

No comments:

Post a Comment