Friday, September 27, 2013

The Appointment....

went well.
I think I had unrealistic expectations a little too early...
she did only have her surgery two weeks ago.
The blood pressure is better than it was when we left the hospital(147/60),
but it still isn't where it should be yet(127/54). 
We have a home blood pressure monitor that is seeming to work really well.
After talking to the cardiologist,
I'm hoping I can just take her blood pressure daily and then call in the numbers.
If this doesn't work,
then we will be going into the clinic weekly for bp checks.
We are doing really well.
I'm just trying to stay on top of all of the new things on my daily check list.
It's a lot to take in and
it's all becoming so real now. 
Two weeks ago was a whirlwind...
I don't think I really had time to think about it because of everything on my list of
prepping, packing, arranging, and scheduling.
Now it's all starting to sink in a bit more and I'm trying not to get overwhelmed.
Thanks to God, friends, and family,
it has been a lot easier.
It can still be a little overwhelming at times.
Evie is doing great
and we are blessed to have her as healthy as she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment