Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lining our rooms...

Evie has gotten so many get well cards that we started
lining the archway at our house.
The one side is filled so we are starting on the second arch.
 
The kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade classes from St. Pat's
all made Evie cards.  She loves every single one of them.
Every time she gets a card in the mail she says, "I'm rich!"
The cards have been mostly filled with prayers and well wishes.
Yes indeed, we are rich with friends and family!
Thank you for being a part of our lives!
Just a note: Last post I mentioned us just having to go into Sparta for our
check ups, but apparently I misunderstood the cardiologist last Tuesday...
(my mind was on overdrive) 
We will have our appointments in Lacrosse to meet with her,
but that appointment isn't until next Thursday so I'll keep you posted.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment