Monday, June 17, 2013

A Wedding Weekend

Along with the wedding this weekend,
came family from Alaska filled with stories of hunting and fishing.
 My little one was still not feeling the best,
but most won't know it by that smile on her face:)
There aren't cuter kids than that are there?
Becky and I at the rehearsal.
We didn't even plan on color coordinating outfits!
 Caleb and KC as husband and wife.
 My Big Girl in heaven...eating.
 
 My little princess wanted to know when the dancing started.
Well, needless to say, we danced for two hours straight,
then this Mama needed a break
and Grandpa came to take all the cousins home for a sleepover.
 
 Grandpa and my Big Girl.
Note: They both had their tongues out, but I wasn't fast enough.
 
 My Big Girl just wanted to slow dance with her cousin Winnie.
 
 My Little Princess requested a dance with the groom...Uncle Caleb.
 
 We welcomed KC to the family with open arms and dances...
there were so many excited kiddos to call her Aunt KC:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment