Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Did I mention...

how much I adore my garden boxes!
 The proof is in the boxes. 
My garden is doing extremely well so far. 
I did have to reseed my carrots,
but the new seeds have already been thinned and are doing great.
 Evidently, the pea trellis I designed wasn't big enough.
The peas are going crazy this year!
 At the rate my beans are growing,
I'm going to have to stake them pretty soon:)
 My beets, tomatoes, and peppers are off to a healthy start.
We have been getting so much rain that I have only had to water once. 
It's amazing how much the plants grow more with rain water!
 I'm going to picking my first crop of Tolli's sweet Italian peppers soon.
 Cucumbers are doing well.
I've been debating getting some sort of trellis to let them climb,
but decided to let them drape over the garden boxes like last year.
 Here is my onion and tomato box that is looking healthy.
My tomatoes are growing great!
This is the biggest one yet in my garden. 
This is my garden as of June 24th, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment