Friday, June 28, 2013

We're serving you...

was the phrase that was yelled to us by our three excited kiddos this morning.
I'm not sure where the idea of serving us breakfast came from,
but once they had it, there was no turning back. 
We were instructed to please sit.
We were served coffee with toast with butter and honey.
While they were preparing the toast,
I heard the words, "Uh-oh, we'll just give that one to mom."
My hubby and I couldn't stop laughing. 
We had half filled coffees,
my toast was dry on half of it with no butter or honey,
Zach's toast was cold so the butter didn't melt in,
and it was the best breakfast I've ever had.
 I'm not sure what the thought process was behind the hats,
but that probably goes to show you how much we go to restaurants.
It was just adorable.
I hope every one's day started as perfect as mine.
God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment