Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Side Tracked...

This was my little diversion this week. 
Whenever I seem to have lots on my plate,
I do tend to add one more unnecessary task.
It is usually a feel good sewing project for myself or
for someone as a gift so how could that be bad, right?

 I have wanted a cute summer apron for a while now
and am getting to it just in time.
 
I made the tail extra long so I can also tie it in the front. 
I added the ruffle because who doesn't look a little frill once in a while?
 
My apologies for the picture:
I couldn't help myself.
This is a scene I found after I got done in the garden that the
girls had been working diligently on. 
They made a little house for deceased bumble bee they found. 
RIP Mr. Bumble!


1 comment:

  1. One of your granddaughters will wear this proudly some day. :)

    ReplyDelete