Thursday, May 30, 2013

There She Blows...

The storm came last night, just as predicted. 
I sadly watched as my driveway washed out, again,
and thinking of the work that laid ahead of me. 
 Although, I am thankful for the rain and the fact that
I had already had a semi-established garden before the rain started to fall.
Remembering how last year all we did is pray for just a few drops.
 I am thankful for the flower bulbs (thanks Diane!) that I planted yesterday
when it was still nice out.
 I am thankful that I don't have to water my grass plugs in the back yard
because of all of the rain we have gotten.
 There are so many things to be thankful for in this life!
My Little Princess came home from a play date
last night in the calm part of the storm.
She came back as a butterfly...what fun.
Make it a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment