Thursday, May 9, 2013

All in a Monday...

 Zach had work to do from home on Monday so
we all got to enjoy a little fishing break during the day.
 

This big girl kept asking "When can we go fishing Dad?"
Well, needless to say we were here within the hour...
how could you say no to this sweet girl?
 
Zach being the expert fisherman was determined to get
one on the line for
my Big Girl. 

Well, he did catch a nice bass,
but unfortunately it was a little too big to hand the pole over so
he had another go at catching one that wouldn't pull her in:)
 
She got to check it out though
and was very excited.
 
Finally he nabbed a little one for her to pull in...
and the smile says it all.
 
As we were walking back to the car,
we noticed this cute little turtle sitting on a log.

And then I looked over and saw these four turtles trying to share the same log.
My eldest read a story to us that night about what animals do in spring,
turtles sit on logs and soak up the sun.
It's officially spring!
 
Meet the newest addition to our family, "Betty".
That's what the family decided to call my new car. 
I had mixed emotions over turning in my truck keys for a car.
A truck has been my vehicle for nearly 10 years,
but I LOVE my Subaru.
Especially when I go to fill up my gas tank and buy milk,
butter, bananas, and orange juice and the total is $50.

Doesn't this look like the back of my vehicle?
Plants/flowers and fishing poles...what else do you need?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment